*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 12. september 2017

Anything Goes at Lemon Shortbread

It is tuesday and time for a new challenge over at Lemon Shortbread today. As usual we have an anything goes theme and the winner gets 3 images of choice from the fab etsy shop.

Here's my project to inspire you:


and  a little closer for details:


My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Maja design
Lace from Live and Love crafts
Diecuts from Memory box and Joy crafts
vintage photo D.I
pearls from stash
Sentiment from LOTV

Wish fairy is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, pastel yellow, buttercup, primrose, denim blue, pastel blue, powder blue, black, umber, burnt sienna, caramel, sandstone, putty, blossom and april shower.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have been up to.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar